The Youth and Family Ministry is comprised of students from junior high through high school and their parents. Here is what we are all about.
The Orange County Youth & Family Ministry relies on the power of God and his Word to help each of us grow dynamically as a Christian parent and to connect our teens to an extended family of Christian adults with the faithful goal of seeing all of our children baptized into Christ and maturing into powerful disciples who remain faithful all their lives.
- Our personal relationship with God is of first importance (Matthew 22:37)
- Our marriage is our most important human relationship (Ephesians 5:22-28)
- The spiritual well-being and training of our family is a top priority in our lives (Joshua 24:15)
- Our marriage and family’s mission is to help other families (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Let’s have a lot of fun along the way!
Check Out Our Facebook Page for the latest news that is going on with the Married Ministry.