Food Distribution Center
Second Harvest’s Food Distribution Center (FDC) at our location in Irvine is the place where we make it all happen. This is where our staff and volunteers work together to sort, package and distribute enough food to feed 250,000 men, women and children each month. Last year Second Harvest distributed the equivalent of more than 21.6 million meals to the hungry in Orange County.
SIGN-UP HERE AND ON THE 2ND HARVEST SITE
GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT
- FDC Volunteers must be at lease 14 years old
- Minors 14 -17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Ratio of ~1 adult per 6 teenagers for group reservations
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No sandals
- Wear comfortable clothing, bring water
- Bring a positive attitude and have fun!
FDC SHIFT DAYS AND TIMES
Saturday, July 13 12:30 – 3:30 pm